Many people know about Gal Gadot, but few know about Yaron Versano. Yaron is the husband of Wonder Woman. Here we will shed some light on the personality of the actress’s husband and learn 10 less known facts about him.
Bio of Yaron Versano
Yaron Versano was born on June 28, 1978, in Amsterdam, Holland, to Israeli parents. He has a brother named Guy, who was also born in Holland. He has Israeli citizenship, is of white descent, and follows the Jewish religion. He studied at the International School of Amsterdam before joining the New York Institute of Technology, which he graduated in 2000.
He grew up to be an accomplished businessman and real estate, investor. As he grew up, Yaron founded a hotel business with his brother Guy, the Versano Hotel in Neve Tzedek, located in Shabazi St. Israel. They sold it later in 2015, and it was reported that they sold the hotel for $26 million to popular Russian businessman Roman Abramovich.
There is not much information out here about Yaron’s family background and childhood. He is popular because he is a successful businessman and husband of one of America’s most popular and most watched superhero characters.
However, since his emergence as the husband of a celebrity, his wife’s successful film career, here are some interesting things you will learn about him.
10 Lesser Known Facts About Him
1. Love In The Desert: Yaron Versano met his wife Gal Godet in 2006 at a remote desert party through mutual friends. When they saw each other immediately, they distanced themselves from the yoga and health food aspect of the retreat but were more interested in the similarity that quickly emerged between the two.
2. Older Than His Wife: However, there was a small problem between the two, there is an age difference of 10 years between them, with Yaron being the older partner. He was sure that he had seen his wife in Gal, but since Gal was younger, he admitted in several interviews that she was not sure at the time if he was the right one.
3. Romantic: Most people certainly don’t know about this, but based on what Gal revealed in an interview in October 2016 at the celebration of the renovation of the flagship location of Tiffany & Co. in Los Angeles. She was asked by the Hollywood reporter what is her favorite memory with jewelry.
She replied, “The most significant [jewelry moment] for me is the first time I wore my wedding ring,” and added, “Yaron proposed to me in a very special way, but I will keep this story to myself.
Well, there you have it, no wonder their marriage seems so strong and unbreakable.
4. He Pre-proposed To Gal: Yaron made her aware of his feelings and told her he would only wait two years before proposing to her.
He kept his promise and exactly two years later, on September 28, 2008, they were married in a silent wedding ceremony, and the couple has remained true to themselves and has lived together ever since. There were no rumors about their marriage, which is typical for celebrity weddings, and we hope there will be none.
5. He has Kids: contrary to what most people think because Gal looks so young and attractive, the superheroine’s doting husband is a father of two children with her. Their first daughter was named Alma in November 2011, while their second child Maya was born in March 2017.
Yaron fulfills his paternal role dutifully towards his children and shows them what a family with his wife should be like. When his wife is on location to shoot a film or two, he looks after her appropriately. You will see nothing but love and commitment to the family on his Instagram account, where he regularly writes about his wife and children.
6. Served in the Israeli Army: Yaron had, like all Israeli, a compulsory military training. He served in the army for two years and so did his wife.
Isreal introduced compulsory military service for his young citizen after he was attacked on many fronts by some hostile nations at that time.
7. Travels A lot: Unlike most other husbands of prominent actresses who would rather stay at home and focus on their personal needs than travel to film locations to support their spouses, Yaron travels the world because of his wife’s acting career. He sees it as his responsibility to always be close to her, to support and encourage her wherever she is shooting a film.
8. Feminist: He believes that equality between men and women is ideal, should be sought and, if achieved, should be maintained. He wants men and women to receive equal pay for equal work.
9. His Net Worth: The businessman and real estate developer have an estimated net worth of 26 million dollars.
10. Instagram: Although Yaron Versano is not popular on his own, except as the husband of Wonder Woman, he has a large following in the social media. He has a huge fan base on his Instagram account, which is adorned with posts and pictures of his family. If you have a preference for his personality and family, you can follow him here on Instagram.