As an avid lover of elegant and fancy fast cars, you may have decided that you probably have the greatest enthusiasm for cars. Allow me the privilege of blowing your mind and introducing you to a multimillion-dollar collector of exotic cars. Rob Ferretti is the owner or better yet co-founder of the million-dollar company Gotham Dream cars. A company based in three prime cities in the United States, it is dedicated to renting exotic cars.
Despite his current inspirational success in the automotive business, Rob Ferretti worked as a DVD editor – a job he still does when he’s not working at Gotham Dream cars. One of Rob’s main responsibilities at Gotham Dream cars is organizing car driving programs; he has been doing this for 12 years.
Rob Ferretti Biography
Rob Ferretti was born on 18 September 1980 in New Jersey, USA. His parents raised him and his younger brother in Dumont, just a few kilometers outside of New York City.
Funny and ironic: the idea of setting up such a rental company was not originally his, but was bought by a close friend, Noah Lehmann-Haupt, in 2003. They later worked together and became co-founders of Gotham Dream Cars.
Rob is a graduate of Saddle River Day School in northern New Jersey. Although he never had much respect for school and education, he never overlooked the educational requirements when looking for new employees. He also enrolled in two colleges, but willingly dropped out without earning his degree. He did so because he had always been interested in becoming an entrepreneur.
ALSO READ: Clark Gregg Wife, Daughter, Age, Height, Other Facts
Rob’s interest in cars was already at its peak when his friend brought him the idea of car rental. So when Noah had the idea of starting a car rental business, he did not hesitate. Gotham Dream Cars are Rob’s and Noah’s company, founded in New York, Miami, and Los Angeles. The company prides itself on very exotic, fancy, fast cars and high-class vehicles that it sources from luxury car manufacturers around the world.
As part of his accomplishments, Rob runs a DVD series Super Speeders, which he single-handedly launched in 2003. The idea of recording his stunts on the road and then selling them on Ferretti productions, a website he created specifically for this purpose, drove the company to the success story it is today. Today he is not only a businessman of the good times but also one of the most outstanding Internet personalities, as his YouTube has over 550,000 subscribers and has accumulated over 150 million views.
Who is His Wife?
Rob Ferretti has been happily married to Kim for 9 years. They got married in January 2009. Rob loves his family so much and claims that he gets most of his inspiration and motivation from them.
Although there is not so much information about Rob’s wife because she leads an inconspicuous life. Rob never loses the opportunity to put photos of himself and his wife on social media. When you look at the photos, you notice that she is slim, blonde, and blessed with a beautiful expression. Both have a son and live comfortably in their big, quiet mansion.
Rob Ferretti has a brother, Joseph Ferretti, who eventually began to share his interest in cars. Unfortunately, Joseph Ferretti and Joseph Meyer were involved in a car accident in which a motorcyclist, Stephan L. Lemme, was killed. A 52-year-old man who was on his way to work on that fateful day.
ALSO READ: Grant Hill Wife, Kids, Family, Age, Height, Net Worth
Other Facts about Rob Ferretti
- Robert Ferretti has a registered height of 177 cm with a healthy weight of 68 kg. His value is estimated at $10 million.
- Rob Ferretti is a real offender when it comes to breaking the law on speed limits. This has led to him being accused and charged several times for speeding. In his opinion, this is just a price he has to pay for his passion.
- Despite the fact that Rob runs a company filled to the brim with exotic cars, he still drives the conventional Corvette, the Supra, an old-style Range Rover, a Buick, and a convertible owned by his wife.
- When Rob was eighteen years old, cars like the “white 1997 Toyota Supra” and the “silver 1998 Porche Camera Cabriolet” amazed him time and again when children at his school drove them.
- In the midst of the controversy surrounding documenting and bringing videos of speeding cars and risky moments to viewers, Rob is not afraid to express his view that he is not responsible for the fears people have in the world.