The emergence of young talent in the entertainment industry today is incredibly large, and this young man named Andy Biersack is sure to take the lead in all areas of the industry. The American actor, singer, and songwriter is best known for his contribution to the rapid growth of the American rock band Black Veil Brides.
Here are interesting facts about Andy Biersack – his career, his fortune, and his relationship with Juliet Simms.
Andy Biersack Biography, Age
Andrew Dennis Biersack is an American singer and pianist and the founder of the American rock band Black Veil Brides. He is also the lead singer of the rock band. Andy was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, California, in the United States on December 26, 1990, the son of Chris and Amy Biersack. He grew up in a Catholic family and studied at a Catholic elementary school. His enthusiasm for music began when he was in Catholic elementary school. Due to his overweight, his musical style, and his sense of dress, he became a victim of bullying during his school years. He enrolled at the School of Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati. At 14, he and some of his friends formed the rock band Biersack. The band performed only one show before changing its name to Black Veil Brides. Andy is the only original member still in the band. His music genre is glad metal, hard rock, melodic metalcore, post-hardcore, heavy metal. He is a singer, bass guitarist, and pianist.
Black Veil Brides then signed a label contract with the independent label standby records in 2009. In the same year, the band released their first music video for the song Knives and Pens, which was viewed over 200 million times on YouTube. On July 20, 2010, they released their first album entitled We Stitch These Wounds, which sold more than 13,000 copies in the first week after its release. The album topped the independent Billboard charts and reached number 36 in the Billboard Top 200 charts. A year later, on 14 June 2011, the band released their second album, Set the world on fire. The album, released under their current label Lava Music/Universal Republic Records, reached a top position in several Billboard charts. Their next album was released on January 8, 2013, and was entitled Wretch and Divine: the story of the wild ones.
Andy began working as a solo artist while still working as a bandleader. On May 29, 2014, he released his first solo single and a music video. The single was entitled They don’t need to understand. On October 27, 2014, the band released their fourth album, The Shadow Side. On 6 May 2014, Andy Black released his first solo album. Andy Biersack has been active in the music scene since 2006 until today.
Andy Biersack Wife – Juliet Simms
Andy Biersack is married to the American singer-songwriter, model, and former frontwoman of the band Automatic Loveletter, Juliet Simms Biersack. Juliet was born on February 26, 1986, in San Francisco, California. The couple married on April 16, 2016.
Juliet is the runner-up contestant for the second season of The Voice in 2012. Like her husband, Juliet began writing songs at the age of 14 and signed her first record deal with Umbrella Records at 16. In 2012 she released her first single, Wild Child. She is currently under contract with the Universal Republic. She plays keyboard and guitar and is also a singer. Her music genre is rock, acoustic rock, alternative rock, emo, and pop-rock. Juliet Simms has a number of tattoos, more than 25 of them on different parts of her body.
Height, Body Measurements, Tattoos
Andy Biersack is 193 cm (6′ 4″) tall and weighs 68 kg (150 pounds). He has blue eyes and his hair color is black.
Just like his wife, Andy Biersack also has a number of tattoos, each of which has a significant meaning. Here are some of them and their relative meanings:
- Heart and skull – that was his very first tattoo. He got it when he was 15 from a girl he was dating.
- Misfit and Gdansk Skull – Misfit was his second tattoo and Gdansk Skull was his third. He got them both at a ghetto house party in Cleveland.
- Inverted Cross – The inverted cross on his arm is his fourth tattoo. He described it as Jarring. He’s a lover of anti-religious and traditional Catholic imagery.
- BVB Wing – this is his fifth tattoo and his first one together with his band, which they got during their first headlining tour.
- Batman logo – he said he got the tattoo as a symbol for his thoughts about his family, which indicates that as an adolescent he had Batman stuff all over his house.
- Azrael – He shares this tattoo with his father. His father has the older version, while he has the younger version.
- Koala – The tattoo he got out of sheer stupidity sees a koala dressed as he drinks Seagram’s 7 Crown Whiskey.
- The lyrics – On Andy’s chest is a lyric from a song by Automatic Loveletter – his wife Juliet Simms was the lead singer of the band. The lyrics say that we should take pictures every day so that we can live forever.
- Dragonfly – is a representation of his wife Juliet Simms, who is known by the nickname Dragonfly.
The net assets of Andy Biersack amount to about 4 million dollars, an amount he earned with his successful music albums. His debut album, for example, sold several copies and placed well in the Billboard charts.