Sometimes life as an actress and writer could go beyond touching or inspiring the lives of the audience or reader and completely change the life of the actor behind the scenes or even that of the author. Art is indeed a therapy, and people like Lake Bell certainly agree with that.
Having starred in such emotional films as No Strings Attached, Man Up and of course her latest work I Do… Until I Don’t, Bell’s avowedly cynical and anti-institutional ideology about marriage disappeared after meeting her crush.
The American actress and screenwriter, born Lake Siegel Bell on March 24, 1979, has appeared in many other films and television series, including How to Make It in America, The Secret Life of Pets, Million Dollar Arm, It’s Complicated, and Home Again, to name a few.
Bell belongs to the White American ethnic group and is an American by nationality. She began her acting career in 2002 with a movie called Speakeasy, but her first notable role as an actress was in the 2003 psychological thriller I Love Your Work, in which she played a female lead alongside American actor Jeff Goldblum. Since then Bell has appeared in other films and television series, especially those that talk about love and relationships. The popular drama Miss Match falls into this category, in which Bell plays the role of a marriage broker’s best friend who happens to have affairs with men. In other romantic comedies such as Over Her Dead Body and What Happens in Vegas, both produced in 2008, Bell has taken on roles that cannot be undermined by the audience.
Of all the romantic films Bell has worked on, the comedy I Do not know what to say, but the… Until I Don’t, 2017 seems to have more influence on her ideas about marriage. While working on the project, Lake Bell was determined to address the issue of engagement and marriage, especially since this is in direct contradiction to her almost changed the perception of the institution. It is an almost changing perception because she gradually began to come to terms with what marriage is all about when she met her lover and father of her children. Let’s find out who Lake Bell’s husband really is.
Who Is Lake Bell’s Husband?
Born in New York City, the woman was thirty-five years old when she settled into marriage. In 2011 she started dating tattoo artist Scott Campbell, and in March of the following year, she said yes to his marriage proposal.
Campbell is a graduate of Kingwood High School. He attended the University of Texas, where he studied biochemistry, but later dropped out. Campbell was born into a Southern Baptist family on May 13, 1977, and began his career as a tattoo artist in his twenties. He became popular in New York City, however, after he completed an apprenticeship at the Picture Machine. He then opened a tattoo store called Save Tattoo, where he began making various reliefs with non-circulating U.S. currency leaves.
His rich tattoo culture took him around the world, from Europe to Asia and America, with celebrities such as Australian actor and director Heath Ledger among his clients. Apart from his tattoo business, Cambell is also famous for his carved sculptures and watercolors. He also supplied special designs for companies like Louis Vuitton.
The star actress met her husband Campbell when they worked together on the set of their HBO drama show How to Make It in America in 2011. The two agreed to close the wedding knot on June 1, 2013, in New Orleans. In October 2014 they had their first child, a girl they called Nova. In May 2017, the couple welcomed their son and their second child, Ozzi, short for Ozgood.
Here’s Everything You Need To Know
1. Bell has a Jewish father and a Protestant mother. She also has a brother named Luke Siegal, and together they grew up in what she called a “strangely disturbed” family.
2. Lake Bell is not only an actress but also a director and model. Her first play or work as a director and writer was the American comedy In a World from 2013… while her last work in 2018 was the comedy I Do… Until I Don’t, in which she also played the leading role. She also wrote and directed Worst Enemy, a short film that later won her several awards, including the Waldo Salt Screenwriting Award: U.S. Drama in 2013. Bell has modeled for Scott Caan Photographs, Vol. 1, and appeared in photoshoots for Elle, a global lifestyle magazine. For New York Fashion Week 2013 she even modeled nude with body painting.
3. Lake Bell is worth about 3 million dollars from 2018. She earns an annual salary of about $101,000, according to Celebrity’s net worth.
4. She is a passionate painter. While her husband paints his pictures for business reasons, Bell paints hers in her spare time.
5. In 2014 Bell was nominated for the Independent Spirit Awards – Best First Screenplay.