Shroud is a video game player who came to the forefront as his twitching stream and talent in video gameplay became popular. Retired Canadian Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is also known for playing on the battlefields of PlayerUnknown, and has demonstrated his talent in ESEA-M with Slow Motion and with Manajuma and Exertus in ESEA Invite.
There is so much to know about Shroud; his professional success, his fortune, his girlfriend…including the fact that he was nominated for the Game Award for Trending Gamer. Learn everything there is to know about him, including how he rose to the top.
Born on June 2, 1994, as Michael Grzesiek in Ontario, Canada, Shroud, as he is known professionally, is of Polish descent. Although he grew up in Mississauga, Shroud has long since moved to Orange County, California, in the United States, where he currently works full-time as a Streamer at Twitch.
Known primarily for his grasp, lurking skills, and weapon precision, Shroud was in Manajuma before being taken on by compLexity Gaming as a replacement. After the US-based esports club was taken over by Cloud9 on August 1, 2014, he was signed on as a permanent player, where he was the second-longest member of the team. On August 16, 2017, he announced his intention to retire from Cloud9 August 16, 2017, but would continue to sit on the bench as a substitute player with one of his teammates, n0thing. So far, he has only stepped in for the team once since then.
The following year, on April 18, 2018, he retired completely from the game at CS: GO to explore new opportunities. He and his duo team took part in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds’ “Twitch Rivals” tournament and won second place to win the $5,450 prize money.
Although Shroud joined in 2013, his achievements as a video gamer count from 2015 to 2017 due to the numerous tournaments he has participated in, including ESL ESEA Pro League Season 1 – North America (June 22, 2015), where he finished 1st and took home $18,000 in prize money; ESL Pro League Season 4 – Final (October 30, 2016), where he finished 1st and won $200,000; and Esports Championship Series Season 3 – Final. In total, the streamer participated in 10 tournaments and won a total of $613,000 in prize money.
Highlights of his videos since 2014 include HLTV.org highlighting the Shroud against AlienTech (October 31, 2014); HLTV.org highlighting the Shroud against LDLC.com (October 25, 2014); TheDemoVault highlighting the Shroud against Titan (October 14, 2014). August 14, 2014); HLTV. org highlights Shroud vs. Exertus eSports (June 26, 2014); HLTV.org highlights Shroud vs. NetCodeGuides (May 21, 2014); Best of Shroud (2016) and Shroud vs.
The net value of the shroud is estimated at $2 million. It is known that Top Twitch Partners earn about $3,000 per 1000 subscribers per month. In addition to this amount, Shroud earns a significant amount of revenue from advertising, sponsorship, and user donations on its Twitch platform. He also generates additional revenue from affiliate links such as G2A, Amazon Association, Hyper X, Loot Crate, and others.
Jessica Rago, Shroud’s girlfriend, is Esport’s marketing manager at HyperX and also a streamer who operates under the Dachhei name. The duo lives in Orange County, California, and it’s not sure if they live together, but each of them loves and owns a dog. Jessica has also shown pictures of both of them together with other CS: GO Pro members during Dreamhack Las Vegas in March 2017 and at several other venues.
Height and Other Facts About The Twitch Streamer
1. The height of the Twitch Streamer is estimated at 168 cm (5 feet 6 inches). Obviously he is medium-sized, but a powerful guy with a big future ahead.
2. He has a YouTube channel that has over 2.7 million subscribers He can also be found on Twitter and Instagram and has more than 700k and 500k followers. The YouTube channel, which he launched in December 2014, shows highlights from his Twitch account
3. He is one of the most popular players, whose active streaming attracts thousands of viewers. The shroud regularly attracts over 40000 viewers.
4. His self-titled Twitch account has become famous around the world with more than 4.3 million followers and over 207 million total views.
5. The former name of Shroud on Twitch was mEclipse, but it later changed to “Shroud” because it is closely related to Eclipse.
6. He has also played for teams like Evil Genius’ Counter-Strike 1.6, where he is a fan of teammate n0thing.
7. His connection to Cloud9 and compLexity Gaming came through his former teammate from Manajuma, Derek “dboorN” Boorn.
8. He was selected to play for the American team in the “All-Star” MLG Columbus.