If you are married to an NBA All-Star, you automatically become the fans’ favorite because you would become a media interest. The not so famous Robyn Hayward is the wife of NBA guard and striker Gordon Hayward. She became a celebrity because of her husband’s status.
Robyn Hayward’s Bio, Age, Wiki
The native Indian was born on April 8, 1994, as Robyn Van Vliet. She graduated from Bishop Chatard High School, Indiana, in 2013 and spent a year at a beauty school. She grew up in a family that loves and practices philanthropy. Her family works with a school in Magdalena, Guatemala, where both children and adults learn skills like carpentry, art, baking, etc. Her family’s love and close relationship with Guatemala led her parents to adopt a girl, Maggie when she was a baby.
Robyn played volleyball during her high school days, her outstanding skills as an amazing defense specialist helped her team win the State Championship in the 2012 season, and Robyn, who was not dedicated to college volleyball, was voted number four in Indiana by Max Preps in her graduation season.
She is very active on Instagram, where she posts pictures of her young family and fitness program and has more than 80,000 followers. You can follow her on Instagram under the account name RobynMHayward to learn more about her.
Marriage and Family
Robyn is the ever-supportive wife of Gordon Hayward. Although not much is known about how they met, they both lived and educated in Indiana and probably started dating during their last days in high school when Gordon was 23 years old. Gordon had been dating his former girlfriend Kolbi Killingback for five years and didn’t want to take any risks. So he made the smart move to hire Robyn five months after she graduated high school on Christmas Day in December 2013. He broke up with Kolbi in 2012.
On May 24, 2014, the young couple sealed the covenant at St. Simon the Apostle Church in Indianapolis. Their first child, Bernadette Marie, was born on June 6, 2015. Their second, Charlotte Margaret, followed the following year, on July 11, 2016. They currently live in Boston, Massachusetts.
Robyn Hayward’s Husband
Gordon was born on March 23, 1990, in Indiana, where he made a name for himself as a basketball player. His parents are Gordon Scott, who was his coach until high school, and Jody, who encouraged him not to give up basketball and develop the skills of a defender.
He attended Brownsburg High School and became a butler basketball star in his college days. In his early years, he excelled in the game and had won the Newcomer Award of the Year of the Conference.
Gordon is an American professional basketball player for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He plays tennis and has a twin sister named Heather who also plays. When they were in high school, Heather once played number one singles for her team, and Gordon played the same thing the next year. They also played in mixed doubles together.
He was named Horizon League Player of the Year before he was called up and signed for a long-term extension by Utah Jazz, whom he led to the second round of the 2017 NBA playoffs and signed a $128 million four-year contract with the Boston Celtics in July of that year.
Robyn Hayward’s Height and Other Facts
While Robyn’s husband is very tall with a body size of 6′ 8? she is only 5’5?.
- She was born on 8 April 1994 and married on 4 May 2004 at the age of 20.
- Robyn attended beauty school and was in her first year when she got married. She cut her husband’s hair.
- Robyn was Gordon’s second girlfriend after Kolbi Killingback, with whom he separated in 2012.
- She was only with Gordon for five months.
- Robyn was a volleyball player during her high school days with Bishop Chatard in Indianapolis.
- She is a full-time housewife who looks after her two daughters while her husband plays basketball.
- Robyn has numerous articles on her Pinterest site about maintaining a fit lifestyle and how to stay stylish and trendy.
- She loves to leave the house when Gordon comes home to be with the kids and be a housemother.
- Robyn is a philanthropist and loves to give something back to society. She volunteered in the first year of college and spent much of her time distributing perishable food to those in need.